Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Lunch with President Bush!

So funny story, we went up to Salt Lake yesterday with Marcus' parent's to a luncheon held at a beautiful home in the Avenues, to see President Bush! It was so fun! We were literally sitting 10 ft. away from Mitt Romney, and President Bush. I have to say from this experience I'm seriously condidering going into politics! Psyche! After the President spoke he came over to talk to Mitt Romney( who was sitting right in front of me!) And when he was done he started talking to us, and shaking our hands! It was an awesome experience! Thanks to grandma ReVoe who had Indie all day! Hopefully she wasn't too naughty!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Are you really condidering it? That's cool. I have condidered it too.

Oh the injustice. This is like me nonchalantly going to a So You Think You Can Dance luncheon and rubbing shoulders with all of your favorite people. I can't believe this.