This was the pool in the backyard, where they served drinks, and appetizers, like smoked Byson! Nasty! The picture of the head is Mitt Romneys! I was critiqueing his haircut during the speeches! President Bush asking for my phone number! Just kidding! Althought that would be quite scandalous! Haha i'm only joking Holly! He really was talking to Eric! (Marcus' Dad!) And last but not least a picture of a dashing couple!!!
could you be any skinnier in these pictures... i am definitely jealous of your bod, my every day gelato eating i am afraid is taking a toll. (Dont tell mom)
What a neat experience! So did Mitt have a good haircut? Drives me nuts sometimes when I examine people's hair and i can't fix it!! I think to myself, here's how I would make it better... You and Marcus are quite the handsome couple, as always ;)
By the way, I've been meaning to tell you I finally got a waxing kit! So come on over baaayba!
7 comments:
I'm jealous it looks so fun. You both look great, we can't wait till you get here.
could you be any skinnier in these pictures... i am definitely jealous of your bod, my every day gelato eating i am afraid is taking a toll. (Dont tell mom)
You do know that I read this right?
Brit, I seriously love you! You totally look amazing and only you would be checking out the hair cut!
Brittanie,
You are seriously so gorgeous. I looked at these pictures and about died. You are beautiful!
What a neat experience! So did Mitt have a good haircut? Drives me nuts sometimes when I examine people's hair and i can't fix it!! I think to myself, here's how I would make it better... You and Marcus are quite the handsome couple, as always ;)
By the way, I've been meaning to tell you I finally got a waxing kit! So come on over baaayba!
are you freaking kidding me....that is so cool! you totally touched the president of the united states of america!
Post a Comment