Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm really 25!




So yesterday I turned 25! I feel so old! I can remember turning 16 like it was a week ago! Luckily we had a great day, filled with shopping, a manicure, and dinner at Flemings! Yummy! I've come to the conclusion that your birthday just isn't as exciting as it was when we were kids. I was discovering that last night at dinner, when all I wanted to do was hurry and eat so that we could get out of there before they kicked us out for having a crazy baby! All in all it was a fabulous birthday!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I was thinking about you. I'm sorry I didn't contact you. Happy birthday. And Groundhog day. I hope that the two of you will leave your child and go do something by yourselves to celebrate your arrival into serious adulthood...dinner with a one and a half year old is more like birthday punishment than celebration.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy birthday brit!!!!!!! I agree that birthdays are not as exciting.

Breanne King said...

Oh gosh you are THE CUTEST 25 YEAR OLD!!! I know when I turn 25 I'll be in bed all day and having an anxiety attack cuz I know don't look half as wonderful as you and that I really am getting old. That crisis is coming...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. Boy do I love the hair cut. You look great and so does the big guy. Indie is adorable as usual.Houston sure agrees with the Robinsons! Can't wait to see you in Vegas.

holly said...

Happy Birthday dear. You think you feel old, you should be the mom of a 25 year old.

Jessica Aland said...

Happy Birthday! we miss you and your family is adorable