Monday, November 17, 2008

Erikka and Jake's new baby boy!

I know everyone is wondering about Erikka, and baby Beckham, so I thought I would be a good sister- in- law and give you some info! Even though I'm not there, I myself don't really know all the details! Erikka went into labor last Sunday, and delivered a darling baby boy. Everything went pretty smooth, but he only weighed 4Lbs. 13 Oz. He is so tiny! So they decided to keep him in the Hospital until he gets a little bigger, and stronger. As far as I know they are doing good, but I'm sure are ready to go home. Thanks for all your calls, and I'll try to keep everyone updated!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you for the update. I have been hoping that everything was all right. Get us a picture as soon as you can.

Indie is such an adorable little pumpkin. Didn't it just feel so wrong to have your kid sweating to death on Halloween? Heat on Halloween is just wrong.

Unknown said...

Yay for Erikka. Britt, Let me know when you are in town so we can get everyone together for lunch. Miss you and hope everything is good.

Jen and Lance said...

You are a good little sister-in-law! I was wondering how all of that was going. I'm glad it's ok. Looks like you guys are having fun with your family out there.

Lauren Clyde said...

Woman you are too funny! I would have Freaked if I saw a cockroach but a cute green lizard? Come on! Well I wasn't there, so I bet the giant claws, red eyes, and foaming of the mouth must have been terrifying. LOL

I miss you!!!! I feel bad I didn't call you back the other week. I've been so under the weather and feeling so crummy lately so I haven't been very social lately. I can't seem to get rid of this head cold that I've had since October. Some say it's pregnancy related?? But my pregnancy is good now! I was really sick in the beginning (maybe it's a girl!!???)
Did you tell Marcus that I'm a "knocked-up ho?" LOL! Thank you for finally posting! Indie is so stinkin cute in her costume and she is getting so big! I can't believe it!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving... I'm thankful that your my friend ;o) Love you!

Lauren Clyde said...

OH! I forgot to ask you... Did you get Amelia's wedding invitation in the mail? I'm so happy for her!

CHUNTZ said...

Ahhh let Erikka and Jake know they are in my prayers. You are a good little sister in law, tell Erikka to get a blog already!

Reagan and Mike said...

hey! I'm really good at the monthly blogs as well so keep them coming! Looks like you guys are doing well! Indie is beautiful! We are glad you are ok after that hurricane! we worried about you guys.