Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Fourth of July...





We had so much fun on the fourth of July.... First we went swimming to our new pool right around the corner from our house. It was so nice, and CLEAN, and new!( That comment was for all the Wilsons that are looking at our blog! )Then we had a huge BBQ, at my parents house, that followed an awesome Fireworks show! It was no Hannah Montana concert, but we tried!!!!

5 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How fun!!! Looks like you had a fun 4th!
It's great that you're all moved in. It's probably so nice to be so close to your parents!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are here! I am going to utah and cali for a wedding when i get back lets get together!

Anonymous said...

What a fun 4th. Welcome back to blog land. We missed you.

jEn said...

i can't believe you guys moved. sad:( indy is so dang cute. when is the next one gonna happen?

Kensie said...

Hi Brit, this is Kensie..I was just blog surfing and I saw your and I wanted to say HI. Your baby is so cute, oh my gosh I love her.