
I know these are a little blurry, but I couldn't resist! I just wish you could hear the sound effects she's making while doing this face! If I was really computer savvy I would put a video of her on our blog, but lets not kid ourselves! I'm not quite up to that level yet!

3 comments:
I can't wait to see that face everyday, I have been patiently waiting forever.
Cutest face EVER! I just love that expression!! If I'm ever having a bad day I'll just look at your blog to see her cute face. Makes me smile every time! I'm sad you're leaving... but glad it's been pushed up a couple weeks. Lets get together soon!! I bet you're busy packing (if you need any help, honestly, ask me!) just let me know when you have some free time to break away. We should take our babes to the park. And this comment is getting way too long so I'll just talk to you later...
Ohhhh, i bet you are just the cutest mom.
Post a Comment