Hey...it was good seeing you tonight. I'm sorry that I was a little preoccupied. We are moving to Chicago for the summer on Friday and I'm totally not ready! You look great. I don't know what the issue is with you not being able to look at my blog. I sent you another invite. I don't know if that'll work. It's to the marcususer e-mail. Is that the wrong one??? Just post back on here and let me know! Sorry that it's so complicated! ha ha.
8 comments:
How adorable! I can't wait to see the pierced ears in person! I miss you and want to see you before you go to TExas! CALL MEE-
EM
I can't believe that she is almost crawling. It is so fun when they start to crawl! I'm glad your posted some new pics!
Yea posts! She is getting so big! Can't wait until you guys are here!
She looks a ridiculous amount like Marcus! What a sweetie.
I thought she didn't make her face without Dad there. Too cute as always.
Hey! It was so good to see you tonight. I am happy for you guys, it will be fun to move. ADVENTURES!!! Anyways, keep in touch...tell Marcus I said HI!
Hey...it was good seeing you tonight. I'm sorry that I was a little preoccupied. We are moving to Chicago for the summer on Friday and I'm totally not ready! You look great. I don't know what the issue is with you not being able to look at my blog. I sent you another invite. I don't know if that'll work. It's to the marcususer e-mail. Is that the wrong one??? Just post back on here and let me know! Sorry that it's so complicated! ha ha.
the first picture is the best! That's so funny! She's darling!
Post a Comment