Hooray! New pictures! Did you notice our names on mallory's blog? Indie is the CUTEST thing ever! I want to squish her in a big huge hug! I need to see you to get you your birthday present too. Keep trying with the food... she will learn to love it eventually. Claire is still learning. EM
How fun. The Bumbo is going to become your best friend now. I see you spent most of your Christmas in your juicy sweats...I got the same ones and did the same.
Hey what's going on, I casually thought I would check and I almost died you actually put new pics up. Was the pressure from Mall getting to you. I miss you all especially my Bubba.
She is so cute! We need to get together so I can see her! And you two. The things thats funny is in your picture feeding her I can see an Easter Bunny and a Christmas tree in the background. You doing ok Brit? You need to get your seasons straight.
Hey Guys! K, I just now saw your comment on our blog! Sorry for never writing back. I'm so glad you guys have one too. Indie is SO big! And, so adorable... You guys need to come down here for another visit. We miss you guys!
11 comments:
Hooray! New pictures! Did you notice our names on mallory's blog? Indie is the CUTEST thing ever! I want to squish her in a big huge hug! I need to see you to get you your birthday present too. Keep trying with the food... she will learn to love it eventually. Claire is still learning. EM
How fun. The Bumbo is going to become your best friend now. I see you spent most of your Christmas in your juicy sweats...I got the same ones and did the same.
Hey what's going on, I casually thought I would check and I almost died you actually put new pics up. Was the pressure from Mall getting to you. I miss you all especially my Bubba.
Classic shots Britt, I cant believe how big she is now!
Wow...you seriously look amazing. Cute pictures!!!
She is so cute! We need to get together so I can see her! And you two. The things thats funny is in your picture feeding her I can see an Easter Bunny and a Christmas tree in the background. You doing ok Brit? You need to get your seasons straight.
So happy you got back into the blog thing. Keep it up!
Wow, how cute is Indie. I love her. I miss you Britt and love that we can keep in tough by blogging. Love ya.
IT'S TIME TO UP-DATE BRITT! Let's see the fur coat ok?
Hey Guys! K, I just now saw your comment on our blog! Sorry for never writing back. I'm so glad you guys have one too. Indie is SO big! And, so adorable... You guys need to come down here for another visit. We miss you guys!
Greg & Michelle
We just started with solids, too. Pretty fun.
Post a Comment