
On Saturday night we went over to my sister-in-law Brookes house, and made Gingerbread houses with all the kids! Yes, it was crazy, but sooo much fun! Indie did such a good job on her little hoouse!


Ok, so I know she's my child but let's be honest probably the cuttest Christmas present under the tree that i've ever seen!

Indie was such a big help getting our house ready for Christmas!
7 comments:
I love all the Christmas pics. She matches your tree so well.
She's finally starting to fill out those cheek sockets. Maybe in like three years she will weigh as much as Eli does now.
Britt your Christmas decorations look amazing!
These pictures are so darling. She is beautiful!!!
She is soo cute! I love your Halloween pictures too. she's adorable! Have a good christmas in Texas!
Brit cute pics. I hope you guys have fun in Texas.
Love the ginger bread pic Britt! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment